Rioja Bujanda Joven | Red wine | Spain
This product contains alcohol. You have confirmed to be over 18 years old, but can still be asked to show ID on delivery.
- D.O. Rioja
- Grape variety: 100% Tempranillo.
- Vintage: 2018
- Taste: Dry and fresh
- Aging: Young. Fermentetion for 16 days
- Colour: Medium-high intensity, blue and violet tones. Abundant and dense leg.
- Aroma: High intensity, with precise Rioja Tempranillo character, the black berries and red berries (cassis, blackberry and raspberry) showing up, mixed up with milky aromas and light recall of cream candy.
- Palate: Smooth in the mouth.
- Pairing: Specially indicated for ham tapas, sobrasada (chorizo paste), pates and cheese fondues. Very adequated for white meats and fishes in sauce.
- 13% abv